One Direction - One Thing Music Video and Lyrics

Saturday, 14 April 2012 0 comments

Watch the Music video by One Direction performing One Thing. One Thing by One Direction is trending in micro-blogging site, 'Twitter' after it has been featured in Nickelodeon's Kid's Choise Awards 2012, Nick Karaoke.


One Direction are a British-Irish boy band consisting of members Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson. They signed toSimon Cowell's record label Syco[1] after being formed and placing third in the seventh series of The X Factor. They later signed in North America toColumbia Records.




One Direction - One Thing (Live On SNL)

"One Thing" Lyrics

[Liam]
I've tried playing it cool
But when I'm looking at you
I can’t ever be brave
'Cause you make my heart race

[Harry]
Shot me out of the sky
You're my kryptonite
You keep making me weak
Yeah, frozen and can't breathe

[Zayn]
Something’s gotta give now
'Cause I’m dying just to make you see
That I need you here with me now
'Cause you've got that one thing

[All - Chorus]
So get out, get out, get out of my head
And fall into my arms instead
I don't, I don't, don't know what it is
But I need that one thing
And you've got that one thing

[Niall]
Now I'm climbing the walls
But you don't notice at all
That I'm going out of my mind
All day and all night

[Louis]
Something’s gotta give now
'Cause I'm dying just to know your name
And I need you here with me now
'Cause you've got that one thing

[All - Chorus]
So get out, get out, get out of my head
And fall into my arms instead
I don't, I don't, don't know what it is
But I need that one thing

So get out, get out, get out of my mind
And come on, come into my life
I don't, I don't, don't know what it is
But I need that one thing
And you've got that one thing

Woah-oh-oh-oh
Woah-oh-oh-oh
Woah-oh-oh-oh

[Harry]
You've got that one thing

[Liam]
Get out, get out, get out of my head
And fall into my arms instead

[All - Chorus]
So get out, get out, get out of my head
And fall into my arms instead
I don't, I don't, don't know what it is
But I need that one thing

So get out, get out, get out of my mind
And come on, come into my life
I don't, I don't, don't know what it is
But I need that one thing
Yeah, you've got that one thing
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. PML - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger